The internal pattern generator can be used to calibrate the Panasonic GZ Series in SDR, HDR, and HLG modes.
To Connect to the Panasonic Internal Pattern Generator:
- Connect the CalMAN computer to the same network to which the Panasonic TV is connected.
- Via the Panasonic On-Screen menu Menu\Network\Network Status\Status Details note the IP address.
- On the Panasonic TV, open the Picture menu
- Under Picture\Viewing Mode, select Professional 1 or Professional 2
- Under Picture\Lock Settings, enter PIN
- Press the i button on the remote then press 0, 8, 5
- Arrow down to isfccc Network and press OK on the remote.
- At this point, the TV will read “Waiting for Connection.
- Click on the Find Find Source button, select Panasonic from the dropdown menu
- Under Socket Connection, enter the TV’s IP Address that you noted above.
- Click Connect on the Find Display dialog.