- Window 10 Version:
- PC with External HDR Monitor: Min ver. 1803 , Rec. ver. 1809 or newer
- Laptop with HDR Panel: Min ver. 1809 , Rec. ver. 1903
- Client3 v126.96.36.199 or higher
- Calman (Ultimate License Level) v5.10.2 or higher
- HDR10 Compatible GPU from AMD, Intel, or NVIDIA with latest drivers installed.
- Calman must be running on a seperate display from the unit under test.
- The pattern generator will display in full screen. If Calman is running on the same unit as is being tested, you will lose the ability to control Calman.
Note: HDR pattern generation for PC display validation only. Client3 HDR calibration not supported.
Setup on PC system under test:
- Install Client3 on the system you would like to test. Please reboot system after installing Client3.
Windows Display Settings:
- If the PC running Client 3 HDR has multiple monitors, displays must be in Extended Mode, not Mirrored Mode
- The HDR display you would like to test needs to be configured as Display 1
- For the correct test pattern bit levels to be rendered, your GPU needs to be configured for Full Range (0-255) output to the HDR display.
- You must enable HDR in the windows display settings for the display you would like to measure.
- To Connect Calman 2019 R3 to the Client3 HDR Generator...
- On the Source Settings tab, click the Find Source button.
- Choose Mfg: SpectraCal, Model: Calman Client 3 Pattern Generator HDR
- Once connected to Client 3 Pattern Generator HDR, a test pattern window will display on the machine running Client 3 HDR.
- The in the Source Settings tab enable the checkbox that says HDR Fullscreen, this will cause the test pattern window to go into Windows Full Screen Exclusive Mode
- You are now ready to take HDR measurement in Calman using an HDR workflow like the HDR Toolkit