Using the Snip & Sketch app (Windows 10 v1809 and later).
The Snip & Sketch tool allows you to easily annotate the screenshot after capture
- Open Start.
- Search for Snip & Sketch, click the top result to open the application.
- Click the New button in the top-left corner.
- Select the type of snip you want to use, we recommend:
- Window Clip of the CalMAN window
- Fullscreen Clip with CalMAN in the foreground
- Take the screenshot. Once you snip an area of your screen the snipped image is added to your clipboard and you can paste it immediately in another app. A screen prompt will also allow you to annotate, save or share it using the Snip & Sketch app.
For older versions of Windows see: Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots
(Client3 and VirtualForge)
Capture a window
Follow the steps below
In all macOS versions
- Press Shift-Command-4.
- Press the Space bar. The pointer changes to a camera .
- Click a window to capture that window.
- To exclude the window's shadow from the screenshot, press and hold the Option key while you click.
- Find the screenshot on your desktop.
More Info: How to take a screenshot on your Mac